Wednesday 16 November 2016

Are you guilty of procrastination with your dating journey?


It’s been longer than I would have liked, since I last wrote a blog. I asked myself why? The simple answer is, there is no real reason. Yes I can give you a long list of excuses, but no real valid reason. After all, we make time for what is important. I could say that life has taken over, like it sometimes does, yet I am a firm believer in freeing your time for people, rather than only talking to people in my free time.

Now I enjoy discussing the trials and tribulations of all dating aspects. I have a real passion for my role as Dating PA for RSVP’s Platinum Introduction Agency service. I can open up a whole new chapter in your life, giving you the key of the door to opportunities that you never would have had the chance to explore. I do not have a magic wand; you cannot buy love; yet I can assist on your journey a traditionaldating agency such as RSVP can offer you. Support, hints and tips: they will tell you what you need to hear, not just what you want to hear.

Are you guilty of procrastination with your dating journey? When your car goes wrong and you’ve spent an hour under the bonnet wondering what all those things do, you go to a garage. When your plumbing goes wrong – you call a plumber. When Google can’t tell you what your health problem is, you go to a doctor. In all of these circumstances you have to place trust and you have to make the time.

So what are you waiting for to start your journey with the help of one of RSVP’s expert Dating PAs? Remember that self-improvement gives us the best rewards. You can’t eat healthily for one day and expect instant results; you must eat well and visit the gym time and again. Next time you go on a date, remember you are one step closer to your goal. If you are guilty of procrastination, yet you want to be someone’s priority, pull up your big pants and call an expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.